Monday, March 24, 2014

RIBBONS, LACE & PEARLS

Oh how I love this week's challenge Ribbons, Lace & Pearls and our sponsors!!  This week we have two sponsors

Paper Shelter
PRIZE: $20 GC


All Dressed Up
 PRIZE: 2 digis from Etsy shop

A short bio about Wendy:
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

Awesome huh?  So lets see what our talented team put together using their images!  Winners will be posted at the end of this post!!

Heather
Helen


Jenny  

Kaia
Karen C
 Larissa 
 Lynne
All dressed up  -

The paper shelter

 Michelle
Nikki
All Dressed Up-Freebie
 
Suze 
using All Dressed Up - Fairy Magic
Sarah

Okay, lets see who won the awesome prize from  RICK ST. DENNIS!

Our Mr Random picked  
Spring Badge
#5   And that would be
 Regan 

Yaaa!  Please email: incywincychallenge@hotmail.com for information on how to claim your prize!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to pick top 3 when there are so many entries?  Wowzers!  I have such a hard time picking!  But here are my three choices in ENTRY ORDER.
Winter Top 3

21. Julie P 
50. Chris

 
Thank you for playing along!  Hope to see your new entries this week!  Don't forget to grab your winner badges!

Now it is your turn to show us what you got!  We can't wait to see what you do with your ribbons, lace & pearls!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dt creations and well done to all the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a lovely surprise
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers