Monday, August 5, 2013

Gatefold card


Hi all,
Nikki F here.  I hope you all had a lovely week.  Thank you to all who entered our birthdays and balloons challenge last week.  Even though there weren't a lot of entries, I enjoyed seeing them all and had a difficult time choosing my top three.

Our sponsors were:

Here is the winner of the $20 GC:

8 - Carla Suto

AND

And the winner of the three digis of your choice is:

19 - Suze

Congratulations.  Please email us (address in the sidebar) for your prize and grab your badge from the sidebar.
Now, here is the top three, chosen by me:

3 - Lorraine A
5 - Crafty
10 - Kym's Crafty cards

Congratulations.  Please grab your badge from the sidebar.

And now onto our new challenge.  We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week, and they are:

LACY SUNSHINE and the prize is a $20 gift certificate


AND

REDONKADOODLES, where the prize is 16000 Redonkulous Reward Points.

 My name is Sheryl Brown and I am the doodler behind Redonkadoodles.  I am a proud mother who was blessed with two children: Kolby (4yrs), and baby Serina (11 mths).  I studied fine arts at University, and received my diploma in Animation Television. I've spent the last 13 years working on television cartoons, commercials, and on small video/MMO games for several licensed properties & feature films.  I was introduced to the crafting world through my Aunt and was instantly hooked. So, I started my digital stamp hobby shop called Redonkadoodles (formerly known as Redonkulous Designs) in 2011.  My main goal is to provide my fellow crafters with high quality, original stamps that are funny, cute, and yes...ahem, even a touch risque, yet tastefully fun!  Please pop over to my Facebook fan page and take a peek at what my lovely crafty fans have proudly shared with me!  Grab a cuppa, and come say hi!  I'm a newbie card-maker as of last year, so be gentle!  Black heart (cards)

Our theme this week is to make a gatefold card.  If you haven't made one before, there is a wonderful tutorial here.


Please welcome our GUEST DESIGNER for August: Carol Gill


Hi my name is Carol and am delighted to be GD for Incy Wincy.I have crafted for many years-knitting,cake decorating,mini albums and now card making ,my first love was stamping but my new passion is digi images.I  started blogging to join in challenges and am now addicted and lucky to be on five Design Teams .

Carol made TWO cards using LACY SUNSHINE image Dulcinea Sticky Wings - Sugar Skull




And now some inspiration from the fantastic design team:

(using Lacy Sunshine - Emily in Wonderland)



using Giddy up Cowboy, by Redonkadoodles





using Lizabeth - Gatsby by Lacy Sunshine




Redonkadoodles "Giddy Up Cowboy"




 Lacy Sunshine  Curly Sue as the Lioness


Nikki using Redonadoodles - Bedroom Eyes
Nikki F

Sheryl

Using 'Biker Bob' Lacy Sunshine



and Using Dance Like A Star by Rendonkadoodles





Now it over to you.  We are looking forward to seeing your creations.


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers