Monday, October 15, 2012

Its a Sketch Challenge and Winners



Good Morning Friends.
Samantha here, Hope you had a brilliant weekend and are ready for a great new challenge

Firstly Lets share the Winner and my Top picks from the last challenge
Seems you all love an Anything Goes Challenge

with 266 entries,
WOW!

But there can only be one winner!!
and the winner is 131That is  Laura Love!

Ekkkkkk! just Looks at this awesome creation Laura has made
the spider from Mulberry paper

Congratulations Laura you win this fabby voucher from The Paper Shelter!

Now onto the Top 5
WOW awesome entries and I have spent SEVERAL hours back and forth! I did not comment on every entry but I did visit you ALL!
I pick 26 that I loved but here are the final 5 after much deliberating! 

My Top 5 in numerical order are:


20. Wishcraft


91. Sylvia Blum


 

95. Chrissyxx

207. Jayne



226. heidy   


Fabulous creations girls really awesome!
Don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar.
And the winner please email to claim your prize.

incywincychallenge@hotmail.com


So then this weeks challenge theme is... Sketch!

and we have this fabulous sketch created by Sheryl.


Our fabulous Sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs and they have kindly given the Dt some images to design with too!

 Pink Gem Designs


And the lovely prize is
3 Digital images
Pink Gem Designs is based in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcester in the UK and began trading in November 2008 to design and sell cute and whimsical craft stamps manufactured in clear polymer, digi download products and other crafting goodies
All the polymer stamps and digi products have been created from original images drawn by Janet Roberts who is the Sole Proprietor of Pink Gem Designs.



We have our Lovely Guest Designer
So please stop by her blog and leave her some comments!
she has done an awesome job with the sketch.

The creations by our Teamies 











Helen - sketch rotated 90 degrees clockwise






And here is Samantha (my) card 


We are looking forward to seeing what you will make.
Please add your creation to linky
So we can come visit you and don't forget to link Incy Wincy in your blog post too!

and cheeky as it maybe please consider turning off word verification thanks.

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just wondering if you were aware that your random number generator (in the pic above) is set to chose a number between 1 and 100..... But it somehow managed to pic number 131 !?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creations from dt's
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! Thank you soooo much for choosing me in your TOP 5...
    Congratulations to everyone!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous DT cards....
    Thank you for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI girls!

    fionalawlor I have just had a look at what has happened is i did the random org and when I added it to the post it reverted back to the default 100 setting on the page!
    I did not take a screen shot I just copy and pasted it!

    So I have removed it now! as it wont let me change the setting with out re doing the whole thing!

    Laura is the winner as she is the number that came up with 266 entries added on the Number org site!!

    Thanks for flagging it up!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo thanks so much for the Top 5 pick! Great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissy and Jayne you are so welcome!! hope to see you joining this next challenge too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winner and what an array of cards and another fabulous challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous creations and a fabby sketch too.. I'm going to use this for one of my DT cards on Saturday!

    (Which will still give me time to enter too.)
    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know where I put my link! :(
    http://popihome.blogspot.it/2012/10/ma-quanto-mi-piacciono.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! How exciting to be chosen out of so many awesome entries! I have sent my "winner" email! Thanks so much for a really fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the DT cards, great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers